Sunday, May 14, 2017

Blessed To Have One, Not Because You Are Not One - Happy Mother's Day!

First of all, apologies for the late post as I was meditating since my last blog post. 

Jokes apart, I was only inspired and got my brain working back after watching several movies and truly honoured to be writing back on this amazing day of the year again! 






Everyone is busy updating about their moms but guess I didn't see much thanking their dads for selecting the right woman to be their mom, right? So here I am, taking this opportunity to thank my dad as well for getting the perfect woman for him and us which brought togetherness as a family because without you, I wouldn't be able to have Amma so cheers to you, Appa.

Adding another year of healthy and happy life where I shall emphasize more on Amma as it is her day to be celebrated today though I am miles away, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I am eternally grateful to have you, Amma. Thanking will never do any justification to all those sacrifices you've encountered since the first day we were in your womb (yes, I've included my siblings too because I'm not the only suffering she had to go through, no?). We are forever grateful towards your never ending love, care and support you've been providing without sighs. Declaiming about everything she has done for us here makes no sense I know because she might not read this so I am stopping my gratefulness towards my mom at this paragraph as I know I shall pour more love and gratitudeness in real when I see her in person.  

This year has been, still being an amazing year to me. Of all these 23 years living on this planet, I received and still receiving Mother's Day wishes from people I know for the first time in my entire life. I am honestly speechless upon those wishes not knowing how should I react because I am still a child you know so these messages are really wrecking my head. However, I pay heed to the replies knowing that these are some of the advance wishes that I might probably receive in 10 years time from now? LOL. It feels good to have friends who actually venerate me more than a friend and exalt the power of being a woman. Thank you to all of you. I am overwhelmed with your wishes.

Motherhood is indeed one of the greatest blessing a woman can have in her life. She is selfless yet so strong, and the most beautiful woman I've ever known; my definition for mothers in a sentence. But, my definition for mothers do not verify only on those who have gone through a pregnancy test or given birth to a child or more. Being a mother or entering a motherhood is not an instant gratification. It takes time and in terms of unfortunate, there are unlucky ones who unable to go through such a phase in their lives. 

Probably I am not the right person to talk about this as I don't have much knowledge on this particular topic yet (I've mentioned earlier that I'm a child) but scientifically, we have many reasons for one not being able to carry out a pregnancy test on her own such as endometriosis, tubal factors, polycycstic ovary syndrome, male factor infertility and so on but let it be whatever reason(s) it is, why do we need to neglect them? Do we really need to condemn or criticize on those females who aren't able to perform as a mother? Society has been and still being judgemental till today and I hope this will stop one day. Let people be whatever they want to be and for once, stop judging. Ladies, you are always a warrior and a winner in every battle you have gone through. When society has decided to neglect your sufferings and feelings, that's the day when you should not be bothered about society anymore and whatever criticisms they have to offer you. Believe me, your life would be brighter and happier when you have your only family and loved ones who understands you better than anyone else could. Afterall, you're the one who is going to live your life right?  









Not forgetting unmarried women and single parent be it a mother or a father. You are already a winner as you can lead your life towards a betterment in bringing up your kids and family on your own. You've risked your lives to stand out of the society and stand on your own feet. What else could I be proud of? Soon-to-be-mom, congratulations! Adding another responsibility towards your life and you are no longer in the center of your universe. I know motherhood isn't going to be easy but trust me it'll be rewarding. The list goes on and on. I have so many women on my list who have inspired me in every aspect of my life. I might not get an opportunity to thank each and every one of you in person so this is the best platform I could use to convey my wishes. To my grandaunt(s) who never failed in making sure our stomachs are full whenever we drop by; friends who treat me as a family; cleaners who smile and greet without fail or sighing and not letting us to know the meaning of dirt; and to every women on this earth, you are truly a magic and please remember to feel blessed that you are privileged to have one, not because you can't be one. Happy Mother's Day! 

Always remember, you are forever a winner. Never a loser even for once. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Travel Has Changed My Life

In most cases, I travel by car. But, in recent years, I’ve been travelling by plane and most of the time,  Air Asia Malaysia  comes to the...